Let’s go for a stroll.
Dog Walking Benefits
- Helps to reduce boredom, anxiety, and destructive behavior
- Tired dogs are less restless and often behave better
- Avoid weight gain
- Plenty of exercise promotes healthy, limber, and happy dogs
Work out of the home? Late night at the office or at social events? Have a puppy or senior canine who needs frequent potty breaks? Recovering from an ailment or injury and want to ensure that your dog gets enough exercise? Want to free up more of your time? Planning an out of town trip?
- Raleigh Pet Sitters offers private and customized dog walks to fit your schedule and lifestyle needs
- Easy to schedule visits via your very own Client Portal
- Real-time visit notes delivered to you via email after each visit
Each visit includes walking and/or backyard playtime, replenishing water, feeding at requested feeding times, owner approved treats as allowed, and of course lots of love and attention!
Please complete the Request for Service – New Clients Only Form so that we can get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Does your pup need to stretch his paws mid-day, while you’re at work? Check out our Mid-Day Dog Walking Service.
Thanks so much for all the communication. We are home to some very happy dogs and couldn’t have asked for better service!Lio and Kennedy's Mom