We know that your pet is not only your best friend but also a member of your beloved family. The peace of mind knowing your furry friend is in the best care while you are away is our primary focus. We give the most attentive care and watchful eye we possibly can when it comes to your pet. We know it can be hard leaving behind a pet, as they are family. But if you are going to leave them with someone, Raleigh Pawz is one of the best solutions.
We will treat your pet as if they were our own and build that relationship of trust and respect not only with you the owner, but also with your animal friend. Being away from your fur babies can be stressful at times as you want to be sure they are being looked in on, fed, walked and played with as if you were there with them. If you are asking, “What are the minimum visit requirements?” here are our policies:
- We visit our dog clients at least every 12 hours (AM and PM), but it is strongly encouraged to book 3 visits per day so that they have a mid-day potty break as well.
- For crated dogs and dogs under one-year-old, we require at least 3 visits per day. For cats in our care, we require at least one visit every 24 hours while you’re out of town.
- Our minimum visit requirements are to ensure that your pets are healthy and happy while you’re out of town.
- With Raleigh Pawz, you can go on vacation or out for the day knowing your best pal is in the best hands.
- We will make sure all precautions and instructions are adhered to at all times. Leave your amazing animals and worries with us. Both will be taken care of at all times.
You can enjoy your time knowing everything with your pet is taken care of at all times. If you do have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at any time via our website or phone.